DO CHRISTIANS HAVE TO TITHE?
Many Christians who tithe are surprised to find out that:
• Jesus, Peter and Paul could not receive tithes;
• Income and money were never tithed;
• The early Christians did not tithe.
THERE IS NO SCRIPTURAL BASIS FOR CHRISTIAN TITHING
God was specific on WHAT the tithe was, WHO was to pay it and receive it, WHEN they received it, WHERE they received it and HOW much they received. Christian tithing represents a complete reversal of God's position concerning the WHAT, WHO, WHEN, WHERE and HOW.
THIS IS GOOD NEWS NOT FAKE NEWS
ONE % Tithe answers critical questions about tithing and challenges the belief that Christians must tithe.
In this easy to read book, you will find out:
• The what, who, when, where and how of tithing;
• Why churches cannot demand that you give 10%;
• Why non-tithing Christians are not cursed;
• Why tithing money is not biblical.
HOW TO GIVE GOD'S WAY
After reading ONE% Tithe you will understand how tithing differs from God's plan for Christian giving. If you yearn to be free to give as led by God and not be 'forced' to give to a ministry, this book is for you.